2 nos, Chicken breast piece, cut into thick strips
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
Salt to taste
Crushed pepper to taste
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1/3 cup Maida
½ cup Bread crumbs
Fortune oil for deep frying
Thousand island dressing
1. Combine the chicken strips, mustard, salt, pepper, herbs and 2 tsp oil in a bowl and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Break 2 eggs in a glass bowl and whisk lightly using a fork.
3. Combine maida and water to form a smooth paste.
4. Dip a piece of chicken in egg, followed by maida.
5. Now dip this piece in bread crumbs and ensure it’s coated uniformly.
6. Deep fry in hot oil till crisp and golden brown in colour.
7. Follow same procedure for remaining chicken pieces and serve immediately with ketchup.