2 cups (400g) Saffola Oats
1 ½ cups (300g) Amul curd
1 cup (200g) Flour
1 cup (200g) Sugar
2 medium Eggs
1 tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Salt
½ cup(100g) Chocolate chips or raisins
1. Soak the oats in whisked curd for a few hours preferably overnight in a bowl refrigerated this allows for natural fermentation.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 200*C.
3. Whisk eggs butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients gently, but not too much.
5. Spoon the mixture into muffin trays which have muffin paper cups inserted into the depressions.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or till done by checking the muffins with a skewer. If the skewer comes out clean the cake is done.
7. When done remove from the oven. Remove the cakes and cool on a rack.
8. Remove the paper cups and replace with fresh paper cups.
9. Note:For regular muffins please replace Oats with white flour.