100 g Caster sugar
2 Egg white
1/4 tsp. Lemon Juice
80 g Almond powder
a pinch Salt
1/4 tsp. Vanilla essence
1. Roast & powder nuts fine with a very little sugar.
2. Whisk egg white with lemon juice & caster sugar in a clean bowl.
3. When the meringue is stiff fold in nuts.
4. Pipe small swirls on a well greased baking tray.
5. Space between each.
6. Bake in a hot oven at 180*C for 3 minutes then reduce the temperature to 150*C and bake for 10 minutes or till pale golden in colour.
Apple cream filling
50 ml of whipping cream
1/4 tsp green apple syrup
10 g caster sugar
Whisk all the ingredients together
Sandwich the filling between two biscuits