1-1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
1/2 cup bread flour ( or all purpose flour/Maida)
2 tbsp ghee/oil
salt to taste
Method 1. Combine all the ingredients with enough lukewarm water to make a smooth soft dough. THE DOUGH SHOULD NOT BE STICKY.
2. Rest the dough for about 15 minutes by covering with a moist cloth.
3. Knead the dough again and divide into small balls.
4. Flatten each ball slightly and roll into a small chapati. MAKE SURE THAT THE EDGES ARE THIN AND THE CENTRE IS A BIT THICK.
5. Invert a kadhai on a gas flame and heat the kadhai.
6. Toss the roti in the air in a way by which the dough will stretch.
7. Carefully place the roti on the inverted kadhai and roast till done.
8. Fold and serve.