7. Preheat oven to 100*C. Toast the French bread slices slightly. Cut whole garlic pod in half and rub onto toasted bread slices.
8. Heat a tawa. Brush toasted bread with olive oil and toast on tawa for a few seconds.
9. Combine mozzarella with minced rosemary, salt, pepper and Slices of Eggplant &tomatoes. Spoon the mixture on each bread slice and cook till warm.
10. Serve hot with brinjal soup.1. Stud the large brinjals with 6 cloves of garlic each. Finely chop the remaining garlic and keep aside. Also poke holes in them and stud with 1 sprig each of thyme and rosemary. Brush the brinjals using 2 tbsp olive oil and roast on an open flame till cooked. Keep turning at regular intervals to avoid burning. Keep aside to cool.
2. Peel the cooled brinjals, chop roughly and pass through a sieve. Keep aside.
3. Heat 4 tbsp butter, add chopped garlic and onions and sautÃ© till translucent. Mix in 1 Â½ tbsp maida and fry till mixture becomes golden.
4. Mix in white wine and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Mix in the brinjal puree (passed through a sieve), whisk well and cook till mixture comes to a boil.
5. Whisk in fresh cream, minced thyme, cumin powder, salt and pepper. Keep hot.
6. Bring water to a gentle simmer in a saucepan. Beat egg-whites to a soft peak stage and poach them in hot water. Pour out soup into glasses and top with egg froth.6 nos. Large Brinjals
1 Â½ cup Garlic (peeled)
8 sprigs Fresh Thyme (2 sprigs minced)
7 sprigs Fresh Rosemary (1 sprig minced)
4 tbsp Olive Oil
100 gm Amul Butter
3 nos. Onions (finely chopped)
3 tbsp Maida
50 ml White wine
500 ml Vegetable stock
250 ml Amul Cream
1 tsp Ramdev Cumin powder (roasted)
To taste Salt
To taste Ramdev Black Pepper powder
4 nos. Egg Whites
1 loaf French bread (sliced thickly)
1 pod Garlic (whole)
200 gm Amul Mozzarella Cheese (grated)
3 nos. Tomatoes (diced)