3 cups India Gate Basmati Rice (washed and soaked)
3-4 nos Green Cardamom
3-4 nos Black Cardamom
3-4 nos Black Peppercorns
To taste Salt
Â½ cup Amul Curd
1 tbsp Amul Butter
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tbsp French Beans (boiled and finely chopped)
1 cup Cauliflower stem (boiled and finely chopped)
2 tbsp Cornflour
2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp Red chilli powder
For frying Fortune Oil
1 nos Onion (finely sliced)
10-12 nos Mint leaves (shredded)
1. In a deep pan, boil 1Â½ cups of water with green cardamom, black cardamom and peppercorns for 5-7 minutes. Add salt, boil for two more minutes and keep aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk the curd with an equal amount of water.
3. In a deep vessel, heat butter and add cumin seeds. When cumin crackles, add spice water and curd water and bring to a boil. Mix in rice and some more salt if required. Boil the rice on a high flame and when rice is just undercooked, reduce the flame, cover the vessel and cook till done.
4. For koftas, combine the beans and cauliflower stem with cornflour, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt. Shape into koftas.
5. Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas. Also deep fry sliced onion till brown and crisp.
6. Serve the koftas on a bed of the prepared rice, sprinkled over with fried onions and mint leaves.